- Tehran-Hamedan main road 341 Kilometers long, passing Ghazvin, of which, 200 Kilometers is freeway and highway.
- Tehran-Hamedan highway, passing Saveh.
- Tehran-Khosravi highway, in which, Hamedan city is located at Kilometer 375 away of Tehran.
- Tehran-Sanandaj major road, in which, Hamedan city is located at Kilometer 343 away of Tehran.
- Sanandaj-Hamedan major road, 182 kilometers long.
- Tabriz-Zanjan-Hamedan-Ahvaz, 275 kilometers long.
- Hamedan-Malayer highway, 75 kilometer long.
- Hamedan goods terminal: locatedin kilometer 20th Hamedan-Tehran road, covering 4000 mآ² and embracing 38 pavilions.
- Hegmatan cement terminal: Hegmatan cement terminal in Razan-Shahanjarin road and covering 3400 mآ² embracing 13 pavilions.
- Others: 7 municipality passenger terminals, 4 private
passenger terminals, 10 exclusive passenger terminals (garages) and 2
under construction passenger terminals.
- CNG stations: 2 stations near Hamedan goods terminal and Shahanjarin cement terminal.
- Freeways: 85 kilometers
- Highways: 432 kilometers
- Major roads: 391 kilometers
- Local roads: 886 kilometers
- Village roads: 3179 kilometers
Total: 4973 kilometers
- Hamedan_ Kermanshah
- Hamedan _ Qazvin
- Hamedan _ Malayer
- Nahavand _ Malayer
- Razan _ Avaj
- Kabudrahang _ Shirin Soo
- Fixed stations: Firoozan / AsadAbad / Avaj / Toyserkan / Famenin / Goltapeh / Gardaneh(neck) Zagheh
- Mobile stations:
- Hamedand _ Tehran road, kilometer 15th
- Hamedan _ Kermanshah, kilometer 10th
- Ghaleh (castle) Ghobad of NAHAVAND
- PariZangeneh of MALAYER
- Emergency stations: 22 emergency stations.
Road safety _ Traffic training parks: Realizing 2 plants in the cities of Malayer and Toyserkan.
Road safety _ Vehicle testing practices: Constructing 2 technical inspection centers including;
- 'Dasht-e-Parastoo' in Hamedan_ Kermanshah road
- 'Pishro Saman' in Malayer_ Borujerd road
- Safiei / Hegmataneh / Fadak / Aftab / Meraj / Gorji / Shahid Shadabi
- Safineh Gharb
- Amini Rad
- Khorshid (the sun)
- Setareh Gharb